Momordica- Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology Co.Ltd-We are a manufacturer of plant extract and herb extract .We specialize in this field for several years , with the strength of traditional Chinese medicine and natural plant extracts of separation technology research and produce(such as Paeoniflorin , oybean Isoflavones P.E , Synephrine ) , with good quality and pretty competitive price. 000 green tea extract:30%-95% 001 Alfalfa Extract 5:1/5 Flavonoids 002 Asparagus Root Extract 4%~10 Asparagoside 003 Astragalus Extract 0.2% , 0.4%/16%;70% Flavone&Polysacchrides 004 Billberry Extract 10%~25% Anthocyanidins 005 Black Coosh Extract 1.5% , 2.5 Triterpene glycosides 006 Black Tea Extract 20%~30 Polyphenols 007 Bupleurum Extract 5% Bupleurum saikosaponins 008 Celandine Extract 2% Chelidonin 009 Cordyceps Extract 4:1 Cordyceptic aci 010 Citrus Aurantinum Extract 4% , 6% , 8% Synepherin 011 Dahurian Rhododendron Extract 70% Proanthocyanidin 012 Dandelion Extract 3% Flavonoids 013 Dongquai Extract 0.1% Ferulic Acid 014 Echinacea Extract 4% Phenolic 015 Elderberry Extract 5% Anthocyanidins 016 Epimedium Extract 5% Epimediosides 017 Eyebright Extract 4:1 Flavonoids 018 Fo Ti Extract 2% Phosphatide 019 Garlic Extract 2% Allicin 020 Gentian Root Extract 5% Gentianin 021 Giant Knotweed Extract 4%~20% Resvertrol 022 Ginger Extract 5% Gingerol 023 Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 24%/6% , 24%/4%28%/8% , 30%/10 Ginkgoflavoglycosides/Terpene Lactone 024 Ginseng Extract 16%~90% Ginsenosides 025 Golden Seal Extract 5% Total Akloides 026 Golden Rod Extract 5% Flavonoids 027 Gotu Kola Extract 10% Triterpenes 028 Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 029 Grape Skin Extract 20% Proanthocyanidins 030 Green Tea Catechins 60%~85% Tea Catechins 031 Green Tea Extract 40~98% Polyphenols 032 Guarana Extract 16% Caffeine 033 Gynostemma Extract 20%~90% Gypenosides 034 Hawthorn Berry Extract 2.0% Vitexin 035 Hawthorn Leaves Extract 2% Hyperosides 036 Hibiscus Flower Extract 1% Anthocyanidins 037 Hops Flower Extract 0.30% Flavonoids 038 Horse Chest Nut Extract 20% Aesbin 039 Horsetail Extract 7% Silica 040 Jasmine Tea Extract 40% Polyphenols 041 Kava Kava Extract 30% Kavalactones 042 Kudzu Root Extract 90% Isoflavones 043 Licorice Extract 12%~26% Glycyrrhizic Acid 044 Mahuang Extract 6% , 8% Ephedrines 045 Maitake Mushroom 15% , 20% Polysaccharides 046 Milk Thistle Extract 70% , 80% Silymarin 047 Nettle Leaf/Root Extract 1~1.5% Silica 048 Notoginsemg Extract 10% Notoginsenosides 049 Ooling Tea Extract 30% Polyphenols 050 Pine Bark Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 051 Red Clover Extract 8%/1% Isoflavone/Biochanin A&B 052 Red Yeast Rice Extract 0.4% , 5% Lovastatin 053 Reishi Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides /Triterpenoids 054 Rhodiola Extract 40%/1% Polyphenols/Salisorosides 055 Royal Jelly Powder(F/D) 6% 10-HAD 056 Schisandra Extract 9% Schisandrins 057 Senna Leaf Extract 4% , 8% Sennosides 058 ****ake Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides 059 Siberian Ginseng Extract 0.8% Eleutherosides B+E 060 Soy Bean Extract 40% Isoflavones 061 St. John's Wort Extract 0.3% Hypericin 062 Stevia Extract 80% , 90% Steviosides 063 Tribulus Fruit Extract 20%~40% Tribulus Saponins 064 Valerian Root Extract 10:1 Valeric Acids 065 Vitex(Chasteberry) Extract 5% Vitexin 066 White Willow Bark Extract 15% Salicin 067 Wild Yam Extract 4% , 6% , 8% , 10% , 20% Saponin on Diosgenin
Momordica,Momordica Manufacturers , Momordica Taiwan,Momordica China,Momordica Global,Momordica Catalog ,Momordica Show,Momordica Products ,Momordica Suppliers ,Momordica Providers,Momordica guide,Momordica news, Momordica.,and so on

Momordica Suppliers

You can find All of ODM OEM Momordica manufacturers and Momordica Suppliers. We provides buyers the following services. such as Global Momordica manufacturers magazine.Momordica product catalog .and so on.you can find all the Taiwan manufacturers, China manufacturers, Taiwan exporters, China exporters, Taiwan suppliers, China suppliers directory and sources.
Products Companies Login Join Us HomePage
Full List of Momordica & Momordica manufacturer,in Taiwan China Asian.

Other Catalogs
L-Methionine
b-cennectors
holographic
hairdressing
ZMBT
bongos
stretch
cyl
gallant
blackwood
sanki
bizdiscovery
jewery
styrene
stores
pozidrive
Gunma
raccoon
athtub
luminous
masalas
set-up
dentures
chips
britain
quoin
aero-space
noise
luck
hi-tex
walllamp
stb
mikron
bccl
bilb
EAST
quimicos
orthosiphon
simazine
recordable
frusemide
cmd
vacaciones
shoest
mod
polarizers
cottonwool
hardgoods
glassbeads
ejectors
noce
casi
momordica
Coextrusion
rfp
Incense
loop
neemoil
kayak
distribuzione
gastro
Bioten
hydrants
fiting
Cacha
soyo
ceftiofur
grindstone
funnels
aisi
safflowerseed
huishan
sawing
pythons
lemongrass
parquets
burners
sub-woofer
kerosine
Missoni
tafftea
muebles
prants
celluloses
cucumber
arabescato
accossories
mirrored
venlafaxine
saucepans
casein
milletseed
dispensing
BenQ
Emachines
youth
teachers
teleconference
nautica
fbrics
 
Other Products
Momordica Trade show
HotProducts
About Momordica
We have many suppliers and exporters Of Momordica.You can find more new products about made in China and Taiwan OEM manufacturers,This supplier directory connects you to prequalified manufacturers and exporters of Momordica.The Momordica from China and around the world. If you are a exporter or supplier(Momordica manufacturing company), you can find more international Buyers in our site.

Momordica Catalogs

:: Suppliers:: Momordica:: Momordica
Welcome to Momordica Directory - Join Us is free..
+ Join TWFTA IS FREE !

 

  - Momordica- Nanjing Zelang Medical Technology Co.Ltd
We are a manufacturer of plant extract and herb extract .We specialize in this field for several years , with the strength of traditional Chinese medicine and natural plant extracts of separation technology research and produce(such as Paeoniflorin , oybean Isoflavones P.E , Synephrine ) , with good quality and pretty competitive price. 000 green tea extract:30%-95% 001 Alfalfa Extract 5:1/5 Flavonoids 002 Asparagus Root Extract 4%~10 Asparagoside 003 Astragalus Extract 0.2% , 0.4%/16%;70% Flavone&Polysacchrides 004 Billberry Extract 10%~25% Anthocyanidins 005 Black Coosh Extract 1.5% , 2.5 Triterpene glycosides 006 Black Tea Extract 20%~30 Polyphenols 007 Bupleurum Extract 5% Bupleurum saikosaponins 008 Celandine Extract 2% Chelidonin 009 Cordyceps Extract 4:1 Cordyceptic aci 010 Citrus Aurantinum Extract 4% , 6% , 8% Synepherin 011 Dahurian Rhododendron Extract 70% Proanthocyanidin 012 Dandelion Extract 3% Flavonoids 013 Dongquai Extract 0.1% Ferulic Acid 014 Echinacea Extract 4% Phenolic 015 Elderberry Extract 5% Anthocyanidins 016 Epimedium Extract 5% Epimediosides 017 Eyebright Extract 4:1 Flavonoids 018 Fo Ti Extract 2% Phosphatide 019 Garlic Extract 2% Allicin 020 Gentian Root Extract 5% Gentianin 021 Giant Knotweed Extract 4%~20% Resvertrol 022 Ginger Extract 5% Gingerol 023 Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 24%/6% , 24%/4%28%/8% , 30%/10 Ginkgoflavoglycosides/Terpene Lactone 024 Ginseng Extract 16%~90% Ginsenosides 025 Golden Seal Extract 5% Total Akloides 026 Golden Rod Extract 5% Flavonoids 027 Gotu Kola Extract 10% Triterpenes 028 Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 029 Grape Skin Extract 20% Proanthocyanidins 030 Green Tea Catechins 60%~85% Tea Catechins 031 Green Tea Extract 40~98% Polyphenols 032 Guarana Extract 16% Caffeine 033 Gynostemma Extract 20%~90% Gypenosides 034 Hawthorn Berry Extract 2.0% Vitexin 035 Hawthorn Leaves Extract 2% Hyperosides 036 Hibiscus Flower Extract 1% Anthocyanidins 037 Hops Flower Extract 0.30% Flavonoids 038 Horse Chest Nut Extract 20% Aesbin 039 Horsetail Extract 7% Silica 040 Jasmine Tea Extract 40% Polyphenols 041 Kava Kava Extract 30% Kavalactones 042 Kudzu Root Extract 90% Isoflavones 043 Licorice Extract 12%~26% Glycyrrhizic Acid 044 Mahuang Extract 6% , 8% Ephedrines 045 Maitake Mushroom 15% , 20% Polysaccharides 046 Milk Thistle Extract 70% , 80% Silymarin 047 Nettle Leaf/Root Extract 1~1.5% Silica 048 Notoginsemg Extract 10% Notoginsenosides 049 Ooling Tea Extract 30% Polyphenols 050 Pine Bark Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 051 Red Clover Extract 8%/1% Isoflavone/Biochanin A&B 052 Red Yeast Rice Extract 0.4% , 5% Lovastatin 053 Reishi Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides /Triterpenoids 054 Rhodiola Extract 40%/1% Polyphenols/Salisorosides 055 Royal Jelly Powder(F/D) 6% 10-HAD 056 Schisandra Extract 9% Schisandrins 057 Senna Leaf Extract 4% , 8% Sennosides 058 ****ake Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides 059 Siberian Ginseng Extract 0.8% Eleutherosides B+E 060 Soy Bean Extract 40% Isoflavones 061 St. John's Wort Extract 0.3% Hypericin 062 Stevia Extract 80% , 90% Steviosides 063 Tribulus Fruit Extract 20%~40% Tribulus Saponins 064 Valerian Root Extract 10:1 Valeric Acids 065 Vitex(Chasteberry) Extract 5% Vitexin 066 White Willow Bark Extract 15% Salicin 067 Wild Yam Extract 4% , 6% , 8% , 10% , 20% Saponin on Diosgenin We are a manufacturer of plant extract and herb extract .We specialize in this field for several years , with the strength of traditional Chinese medicine and natural plant extracts of separation technology research and produce(such as Paeoniflorin , oybean Isoflavones P.E , Synephrine ) , with good quality and pretty competitive price. 000 green tea extract:30%-95% 001 Alfalfa Extract 5:1/5 Flavonoids 002 Asparagus Root Extract 4%~10 Asparagoside 003 Astragalus Extract 0.2% , 0.4%/16%;70% Flavone&Polysacchrides 004 Billberry Extract 10%~25% Anthocyanidins 005 Black Coosh Extract 1.5% , 2.5 Triterpene glycosides 006 Black Tea Extract 20%~30 Polyphenols 007 Bupleurum Extract 5% Bupleurum saikosaponins 008 Celandine Extract 2% Chelidonin 009 Cordyceps Extract 4:1 Cordyceptic aci 010 Citrus Aurantinum Extract 4% , 6% , 8% Synepherin 011 Dahurian Rhododendron Extract 70% Proanthocyanidin 012 Dandelion Extract 3% Flavonoids 013 Dongquai Extract 0.1% Ferulic Acid 014 Echinacea Extract 4% Phenolic 015 Elderberry Extract 5% Anthocyanidins 016 Epimedium Extract 5% Epimediosides 017 Eyebright Extract 4:1 Flavonoids 018 Fo Ti Extract 2% Phosphatide 019 Garlic Extract 2% Allicin 020 Gentian Root Extract 5% Gentianin 021 Giant Knotweed Extract 4%~20% Resvertrol 022 Ginger Extract 5% Gingerol 023 Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 24%/6% , 24%/4%28%/8% , 30%/10 Ginkgoflavoglycosides/Terpene Lactone 024 Ginseng Extract 16%~90% Ginsenosides 025 Golden Seal Extract 5% Total Akloides 026 Golden Rod Extract 5% Flavonoids 027 Gotu Kola Extract 10% Triterpenes 028 Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 029 Grape Skin Extract 20% Proanthocyanidins 030 Green Tea Catechins 60%~85% Tea Catechins 031 Green Tea Extract 40~98% Polyphenols 032 Guarana Extract 16% Caffeine 033 Gynostemma Extract 20%~90% Gypenosides 034 Hawthorn Berry Extract 2.0% Vitexin 035 Hawthorn Leaves Extract 2% Hyperosides 036 Hibiscus Flower Extract 1% Anthocyanidins 037 Hops Flower Extract 0.30% Flavonoids 038 Horse Chest Nut Extract 20% Aesbin 039 Horsetail Extract 7% Silica 040 Jasmine Tea Extract 40% Polyphenols 041 Kava Kava Extract 30% Kavalactones 042 Kudzu Root Extract 90% Isoflavones 043 Licorice Extract 12%~26% Glycyrrhizic Acid 044 Mahuang Extract 6% , 8% Ephedrines 045 Maitake Mushroom 15% , 20% Polysaccharides 046 Milk Thistle Extract 70% , 80% Silymarin 047 Nettle Leaf/Root Extract 1~1.5% Silica 048 Notoginsemg Extract 10% Notoginsenosides 049 Ooling Tea Extract 30% Polyphenols 050 Pine Bark Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 051 Red Clover Extract 8%/1% Isoflavone/Biochanin A&B 052 Red Yeast Rice Extract 0.4% , 5% Lovastatin 053 Reishi Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides /Triterpenoids 054 Rhodiola Extract 40%/1% Polyphenols/Salisorosides 055 Royal Jelly Powder(F/D) 6% 10-HAD 056 Schisandra Extract 9% Schisandrins 057 Senna Leaf Extract 4% , 8% Sennosides 058 ****ake Mushroom Extract 6% Polysaccharides 059 Siberian Ginseng Extract 0.8% Eleutherosides B+E 060 Soy Bean Extract 40% Isoflavones 061 St. John's Wort Extract 0.3% Hypericin 062 Stevia Extract 80% , 90% Steviosides 063 Tribulus Fruit Extract 20%~40% Tribulus Saponins 064 Valerian Root Extract 10:1 Valeric Acids 065 Vitex(Chasteberry) Extract 5% Vitexin 066 White Willow Bark Extract 15% Salicin 067 Wild Yam Extract 4% , 6% , 8% , 10% , 20% Saponin on Diosgenin  
 
Total:1 Current: 1 || -- 1

Send Inquiry

 
Company:
*Contact:
*Email:
URL:
TEL:
Fax:
Country:
Address:
*Subject:
Comment:
 
TwFTA Trade Tools
Buyers tools : *.Post buy offers . *.Find Seller here.
Suppliers tools: *.Post Sell offers . *.Find Buyer here.
 
Momordica Buy Leads Momordica Sell Leads
*Post Your Buy Offer here
   
*Post Your Sell Offer here!!
   










 
  Contact Us Site Map About Us  
2005 copyright by twfta. All rights reserved